Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ready for a change of pace

The new year has put me in the mood for change. I ended the year using up about two weeks worth of unused vacation days, so I found that I have the perfect personality to stay home and continue to receive a regular weekly paycheck. Now I just have to figure out how to make this happen !

In the mean time, I will continue to get up and go to work each day plus come home and work on jewelry in the evenings and weekends (and lunch, and pretty much any spare moment I can find!).
I am currently working on designing new pieces for Valentine's day. I hope to have them completed and listed on my shop within the next week.
In between 'the day job' and the jewelry gig, I am helping my hubby Kenny build a fund raiser for "Reel Recovery" for Arkansas. This amazing organization provide retreats for men surviving cancer at a fishing lodge. Kenny has been working so very hard to make this a great retreat for the cancer survivors. More on that later.
Blessings to you all ~ Create Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment