Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Caves and Family

I've been a bit of a slacker on updating this blog 8}

The week before Christmas and I've been busy, busy, busy updating my Etsy shop (please visit! www.createjoy.etsy.com !) Taking new photos, cropping and posting, etc has taken up most of my time.

Christmas shopping has been a joy this year! We have chosen to purchase only for the little ones and it has dramatically simplified our lives. I finally got Lily's gifts shipped on Friday and nearly fell over at the price for shipping UPS. My own fault.

Lily called the other day and informed me they got "a bunch of snow"! It looks like Spokane got 26+ inches of snow in just over 1 day. Good thing daddy is an ol' SERE Instructor/Trainer! He made Lily a 'snow cave' and apparently Lily thinks it's pretty good!






No comments:

Post a Comment