Sunday, November 23, 2008

Etsy!


I've taken another step to launching Shamrock 3.17 - I just listed my first items for sell on Etsy.com. While I am still working on getting Shamrock317.com operational, Etsy is an awesome resource for those designing and creating handcrafted art.

I decided to feature a gorgeous (if I say so myself) turquoise and silver necklace. Definitely a 'statement piece', this necklace is a good example of my style. The turquoise is a muted green-blue, a color that will blend and compliment instead of shock. While the nuggets are large, they make a good setting for a fabulous hand crafted Hill Tribe Silver Orchid pendant -- wow!
Unfortunately "Shamrock 317" was not an available user name -- so I created my shop under the name "Create Joy". Easy as 1, 2, 3!

Jill, a gifted artist in her own right, was kind enough to build the first page of Shamrock317.com. Check it out! Now that the foundation is built, I am ready to hunker down and build the remaining pages. I am a fairly intelligent individual and will attempt to conquer the website over the next few days.


In the mean time, check out my jewelry on Etsy.com -- Create Joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment